- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management
- AS 4801:2001 Safety Management
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management
What is it?
- ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of business
- Applies to the process that create and control the products and services and organisation supplies
- Prescribes systematic control of activities to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are met
- Is designed and intended to apply to virtually any product or service
- Certification is completed by an accredited certification body, this shows commitment to quality, customers and willingness to work towards improving efficiency
- It demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system that satisfies the rigours of an independent external audit.
AS NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management System has been designed to help organisations establish and maintain a system of management to improve the welfare, health and safety of employees at the workplace.
AS NZS 4801:2001 has been developed to be compatible with ISO 9001:2008 (Quality) and ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental) management systems.
ISO 14001:2004 is the international standard for Environment Management. This certification ensures that our business activities do not pollute or damage the environmental aspects of the air, soils, natural resources (flora/fauna) or people.
Redbacks also has a waste management program to ensure that we do not contribute to landfill contamination.
Within our Integrated Management System (IMS) we know that all processes are specified and controlled to a high standard of compliance as evidence by the certification.
Our key performance measures are:
- Complete Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Workmanship
- On Time Delivery
The Redbacks team is committed to the disciplined approach of certification to assure that all our products and services meet customer expectations at all times – through our highly skilled, trained and committed staff we know that our team will produce a high standard of work.